3.15.2007

Financista Fundamental #3: Get Stuff for Free

One thing I like to do on this website is post things (samples, promotions, etc.) that you can get for free. It seems tacit, but obtaining items for free is essential to stretching your dollar further. Sure, a couple of napkins and plastic utensils here, a free screening and not paying an entrance fee there, doesn't seem like all that much money, but when you add them all up, they keep more green in your wallet.

There are several key websites that I routinely check out:

Wal-mart Samples
Saving Advice
Start Sampling

These are just a few of the great sites out there -- as I find more, I will update the post. Feel free to submit your own favorites, and I will add them here!

1 Comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

great blog. i'm here by way of no credit needed :)