12.18.2006

GoldStar Events

I found out about this service a few months ago and was skeptical. Why would I get tickets for half off and not have to pay outrageous service fees? It seemed almost too good to be true. Lucky for me (and you for that matter!), it wasn't. I recently purchased tickets to the Washington Ballet's Nutcracker here in DC (a truly festive and fun experience) and was able to receive orchestra tickets for $37.50! Out the door, with taxes and fees, I paid $42 for each ticket. The regular price was $75.00 for each ticket, so this was a substantial savings. I will definitely use GoldStar again and have already been eyeing a new play that's in town. If you are interested in joining GoldStar, you can click here to be taken to the sign-up page.

GoldStar is receiving The Financista's $$$$$ rating (out of $$$$$).

0 Comments: