5.04.2007

FSF: Cascade Action Pacs and Some Do-Gooding

If Cascade Action Pacs actually do what they propose to, clean dishes completely without having to handwash anything, they will have a convert here. Yes, I am a nerd, but I can't wait to try these out.

I also wanted to present you with a chance to do some free do-gooding. How? It's simple. Burger King has generously agreed to donate $100,000 to the needy Gulf Coast area to a particular non-profit for work they are doing. The money will be awarded to whatever non-profit has the most votes. I know first-hand of several very needy organizations, but few who are more deserving than the Harry Thompson Center, a day facility for the large population of homeless men and women of New Orleans.

To cast your vote for the Harry Thompson Center, please visit Campaign for Your Cause, and type in the name of the Harry Thompson Center, your date of birth, and click Nominate Your Cause for New Orleans.

That warm fuzzy "I just helped someone out of the kindess of my heart" feeling? That's free. Happy Friday, fellow do-gooders!

0 Comments: