3.07.2007

Stock Screening: Value Prime

I am currently in the market for some new stocks to add to my (meager) portfolio. Since last week's huge drop, many great companies and indexes are trading at a discount. It's like the stock market is having a giant sale!

I am not a numbers guru -- if it's anything beyound the basics, I whip out the handy dandy Texas Instruments calculator. To help me in my research, I have found that ValuePrime is a good starting point. It's a free service that provides insights into stocks -- is it over or under valued? What are the growth prospects? How are the earnings? It also gives the stock a letter grade and ranking. While you should do your own research beyond just what a small stock analysis (or some blog) tells you, ValuePrime is a great place to start.

0 Comments: